Special events are an effective way to achieve a wide variety of marketing and PR objectives. Whether your organization is planning a fundraising dinner, a golf tournament or a concert with 10,000 attendees, we’ve done it all. If your organization doesn’t have a special event in mind, we can help you decide what type of event makes sense for you. Special events take time and money. That’s why we make sure your special event achieves your marketing goals, whether it be fundraising, visibility, volunteer recruitment, employee morale or new customer generation.
We have the ability to handle every aspect of your special event from site location to rentals to catering to entertainment. Sometimes clients hire us to just focus on promoting their special event in the media. Whatever our involvement, media coverage of your special event is always a priority for us.
Here are just some of the many special events we have been involved in:
- Academy Awards Oscar telecast
- “March of the Living” Holocaust remembrance event attended by 10,000 participants in Poland
- Groundbreaking ceremonies for new airport terminal in San Bernardino, Calif.
- Ribbon-cutting ceremonies introducing innovative “Smart Microgrid System” at the Electrical Training Institute
- Groundbreaking ceremonies for Los Angeles Jewish Home
- Fundraising event for breast cancer awareness featuring actress Christina Applegate
- Grand opening ceremonies of PROTOTYPES residential treatment facility in Pomona, Calif.
- Grand opening ceremonies for Mitsubishi Motors Corp. plant in Bloomington, Ill.
- Annual fundraising concert for 4,000 motorcycle enthusiasts benefitting the Exceptional Children’s Foundation
- 10K, 5K, Family Fun Run events
- Golf tournaments
- Fundraising dinners
- Holiday celebration at The Grove
- National convention for Hadassah
- National convention for AFL-CIO
- Lighting of Los Angeles City Hall for the Holidays
- Samuel Goldwyn Foundation Screenwriting Awards
- Anniversary celebration for Jewish Community Center
- U.S. tour of Greek Orthodox Patriarch
- Awards ceremony for Los Angeles Music Center, Education Division